Monday

Wedding Cake Alternative for a Greek Wedding!

I love to personalize wedding details and am known to bend the envelope here and there. Although I do love some traditional aspects to weddings as it ties in the old with the new, I do love when people get creative with Drinks, Food and Desserts. Particularly Cake.

The other day when I walked into a Greek Bakery to purchase a lent-friendly dessert for a surprise baby shower I was planning, I came across this stunning and unique cake alternative and thought it would be perfect for my clients' awesome 400+ 'Big Fat Greek Wedding'. She is not big on cake but loves greek desserts. I texted her the photos immediately ... fingers crossed that she'll 'Say Yes to the Baklava Tower'.

I had a quick one-on-one chat with Kosta from Select Bakery in Toronto about how he came up with it... his response was simple: he wanted to do something creative and different so he stands apart from everyone else.  What do you think of these Baklava Masterpieces? This Toronto Wedding Planner absolutely loves them!

No comments: