Friday

Top Honeymoon Pick: Le Blanc Spa Resort - Luxury


Day 1:

Today I landed in Cancun and was transported by OlympusTours to the Le Blanc Spa Resort – My home for the next 5 days. 

I’m here on an Educational trip  by Love Mexico called Mexico Romantico - the only hands-on program for Destination Wedding Pros.

From the get-go, the service was exceptional. From the scented refreshing cool towelette they greet you with along with the coconut milk beverage, the amazing front desk staff and super awesome butlers to the fantastic amenities. All Inclusive of complimentary North American Calling, Complimentary Bar and Fridge supplies, Wine, Turn Down Service, Room Service and the big WOW factors for me: Pillow Service & In Room Aromatherapy Service!

I had heard of Pillow Service before; always at Posh Hotels; but experiencing it was something else. I had to see for myself if this was legit. Normally, I can’t stand hotel pillows because they are too flat, too soft or too lumpy, so I usually bring my own pillow-case and stuff two pillows in to get the firmness I want to get through the night. 

Here’s how it works: There is a Pillow Menu in your services binder. You select a pillow ranging from Orthopedic, Goose-Feather Pillows, Chamomile and Lavender Scented pillows, Hypoallergenic and  a range of Air Pillows. I had no clue what was best. I only knew I did not want soft and feathers were out of the question.

I called my Butler – did I mention how awesome he was? And he brought me a selection of pillows to choose from that were firm…they were ok, but still, not exactly what I wanted…so I explained that I want a pillow that was somewhat plush. He left and came back with the most awesome Air Pillow in the world! I never knew how happy a pillow could make me until today. It truly is a wonderful luxury and I think every hotel should invest and add on this service.

After I tried the Pillow Service, I had to try the In Room Aromatherapy.  What is this you may ask? Well, it literally is Aromatherapy at your fingertips. Again, you have a menu that ranges from scents named: Balance, Relaxation, Revitalization, Romance, Lavender Leaves, Vanilla-Sandalwood, Cucumber Mint, Lavendar-Vanilla and Energizing. You select your scent and that is your scent for the day.

I selected Vanilla-Lavender it did what it said it would: Made me feel better and relaxed! Awesome service and one I will enjoy daily while I’m here. Tomorrow will be a Cucumber-Mint day!

Room Service: Shrimp Cocktail and Chicken Taco Wrap...plus complimentary wine:)

I<3 this room:)

My awesomely comfortable bed!

Notice that Bugari is their products of choice!

This was only half of the shower. The other side has a rain shower head!

There is even a dental kit included!

My fabulous view!

No comments: