Romantic ideas for everyone on Valentines Day!
Happy Valentines to all you love bugs. Here is a list of fab things to do this week in the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas to celebrate your love, compliments of your trusted Toronto Wedding Planner!
1. Catch a flick at the Revue Cinema. It's a 'blast from the past' movie-theater, but it has a wonderful air of romance to it.
2. Have a bite at the top of the the world (ok, at the top of Toronto). The 360 restaurant at the CN tower is wonderful. When was the last time you saw the city from those heights?
3. Super romantic and super AH-Mazing, St. Anne's Spa in Grafton, ON is to die for. For a reasonable price, it offers a luxury experience for you and your loved one to kick back and get pampered. They even offer a warm Chocolate Swedish Massage and a Hydrating Chocolate wrap...
4. Spend a weekend at the Ice Hotel in Quebec. Take it from me, this place is incredible. I am not a huge winter lover, but the Ice Hotel blew me away. I absolutely L.O.V.E. it. If you are a winter lover, you can also take part in awesome activities such as dog-sledding;)
5. How about a stay at the Luxurious Trump Hotel downtown Toronto? The hotel is spectacular and if you are looking for a taste of New York, this would be the quickest portal there.
6. How about a helicopter ride? Be it in Toronto touring the city from up above, or Niagara, viewing the falls or the wineries, you've got to do this at least once in your lifetime!
7. For the foodies out there, I've got you covered! If you are daring and up to trying something super-unique and an ultimate culinary experience for the senses, how about dining in the dark? O.Noir Restaurant does just that.
8. How do you like your eggs? Why not celebrate with a good old fashioned (and romantic) breakfast in bed. Stay home and nestle in bed and make your honey an awesome breakfast, complete with heart-shaped eggs!
9. How about something a little more risqué, strictly for those who are not shy and up for a little kink. Laide Lounge is an upscale, seductive and delicious resto-bar on Adelaide that will have your senses mesmerized by their naughty but delectable food and drink. Make sure you call for reservations.
10. And now for the more laid-back. How about a wonderful day of Skating at the Evergreen Brickworks followed by a delicious hot chocolate or hot apple cider at Balzac's in the Distillery District.
There are a ton more things I can think of, but these are my top 10 and certainly some of my faves.
Wishing you all much love and romance everyday, Happy Valentines Day from WeDDings Jubilee!