Exotic & Unique Honeymoon: Maldives
As always, my eyes are wide open for unique concepts and locations, and this week did not disappoint. I came across this amazing photo on a friend's Facebook wall and was blown away. So much so, that I immediately went into research mode to find out where it was so I can share it with all of you. Take a look at this AHH-Mazing dream honeymoon suite:
Although this is far from an ordinary honeymoon experience, you can absolutely make this dream come true for the right budget. You see, the Suite is actually a restaurant that can be converted into a honeymoon suite for that special newlywed couple. In fact, if money is no object, you can book this room for any private event your heart desires. Want a wedding proposal of a lifetime? Propose under the 'sharks'; Want a romantic private dinner for two? You can't get more private than being 16 feet below sea level. If budget is in play, don't worry, you can still enjoy this beautiful underwater paradise in all it's glory. ITHAA Underwater Restaurant at the Conrad Maldives Rengali Island, is open daily for lunch & dinner, unless it's pre-reserved for a private event or honeymoon, of course.
5 reasons that Maldives is the ultimate Honeymoon location:
1. The gorgeous deep blue sea full of Coral Reefs in the Indian Ocean paired with white sandy beaches and glorious palm trees make this the perfect location to relax on the beach with a cocktail in hand or your own private over-the-water-bungalow.
2. Most of Maldives is water and when I say most, I mean 99%!
3. There are 1190 Islands that make up Maldives but only 105 are resort Islands and only 200 are inhabited.
4. One of the must-do activities in Maldives is definitely diving. With caves, reefs, caverns and wrecks to explore along with the abundant marine life, it's no wonder that it has some of the best diving in the world.
5. The Maldivian cuisine is a Sri Lankian-Indian Fusion with a sweet exotic twist. Make sure to have the traditional Kulhi Boakibaa when you're there: A spicy tuna-coconut fish cake satisfying for the foodie in all of us.
To plan & book your honeymoon, please contact me with your honeymoon details at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 416-500-6265