Sunday

Life is Sweet!

So, I've been hearing of this cupcake house for a while now, but never actually made the trek down to the Beaches to visit until today and  I'm glad I did.  I'm not a big cupcake fan, mostly because I find that they are all the same...vanilla, chocolate, red velvet....boooring. I'm thrilled to say that Life is sweet delivered the yummiest most delectable and moist cupcakes I've ever had. They use cream cheese frosting and add signature candy touches to each of their creations. The service is second to none and they are happy to design themed cupcakes for you with just few weeks notice. The store itself is super-cute and has everything from cool baking tools, baking books, shortbread cookies with caramel or chocolate filling, muffins and of course mini and full size cupcakes in flavours like Earl Grey w/Orange, Chocolate Mint, Coconut, Lemon Drop, Butterscotch and of course the classics, but what makes them unique? Vanilla Bean actually has real vanilla bean in it! www.lifeissweet.ca

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Why have I not already been here? Can't WAIT to check it out- I'm a Cupcake Lover and this place is right in my neighborhood! :)